Main Botanical Garden
I visited the Main botanical garden in Moscow.
- Laid out in 1945, the Botanical Garden now belongs to the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- The Garden is spread over more than 300 hectares in the north of Moscow.
- Five exhibitions illustrate the botanical diversity of Russia: the Far East, Siberia, Central Asia, the Caucasus and European Russia.
- The Botanical Garden’s collection of orchids counts over 1,000 species.
- Japanese gardeners contributed to the creation of the Japanese Garden featuring an exhibition of plants from the Russian Far East.
- Guided tours along the Botanical Garden’s plant houses are offered in Russian and English.
4 Botanicheskaya Street, Moscow
Watch the video and enjoy the beauty. Let me know in the comments what you think.
For more videos visit my video gallery. I am trying to add videos every week and keep it uptodate.
Hope you enjoyed my little video and don’t forget to Like! & Subscribe! for more plant videos!
If you enjoy my videos and want to help me out with buying me a cup of coffee or a new tree you can send a donation of your preferred amount. All amounts are appreciated and will help me improve and deliver good content for you.